At Improved Living Solutions we strive to bring the most compelling and competitive offers to market at all times. As such we are constantly checking our competitors pricing and where necessary adjusting ours. However sometimes there are cases where we haven’t yet identified the need to adjust our price. In this rare event, simply let us know that you have found a cheaper price and we will gladly match it on any stocked item. There are a few conditions around this, so please check these out below. And if you are in any doubt, please contact us anyway, we will be glad to assist you with your enquiry.
Improved Living Solutions will match a competitor's advertised price for a product subject to the following conditions:
(1) be a registered Australian business, have an Australian Business Number and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST"); and
(2) have a physical retail store located in Australia. The product offered by the Competitor must be:
(1) a product sold by Improved Living Solutions;
(2) identical (i.e. same brand/model/colour/year of production);
(3) in stock (not available for back orders); and
(4) available for immediate purchase.
THE COMPETITOR'S PRICE MUST:
(1) include all delivery charges, GST and bonus offers; and
(2) be verifiable by a Improved Living Solutions stuff member via confirmation of the competitors advertised price, i.e catalogue, newspaper, radio, TV, website
(3) be for non bulk/commercial quantities, retail quantities only
(4) if the price is related to “finance option”, we reserve the right not to accept a price match.
IMPROVED LIVING SOLUTIONS DOES NOT PRICE MATCH ON:
(1) Competitor's clearance lines, display stock items, liquidation sales or limited stock offers; or
(2) Grey imports. "Grey imports" are products acquired from internationally based distributors other than the manufacturer's locally licensed importer. They are sometimes referred to as "direct import" or "grey market" products and are usually supplied directly to the customer from overseas.
(3) Improved Living Solutions reserves the right not to match a competitor price that falls below our cost price.
(4) Where the lower price is as a result of a mistake/misprint by the competitor
(5) If the product is currently not available for immediate purchase (out of stock) at our showroom or warehouse locations or has to be specially ordered in.
(6) Our price match promise doesn't include free delivery outside of the Perth metropolitan areas.
MAKING THE PURCHASE:
(1) Customers who qualify for a price match can purchase both in store or by email order.
(2) No further discount codes or promotions can be used in conjunction with a competitor price match.
Online orders shipped within Australia are free of charge, some items may require assembling and others may require a two person lift due to products weight such as lift chairs and tilt in space wheelchairs.
Shipping within Australia takes approximately 2 – 3 days to process the order and 5-7 business days to arrive at delivery location.
If there is not a person available at the indicated place of delivery to accept the delivery, you may be required to collect the delivery from a place nominated by the shipping company, such as an Australia Post store.
Please be aware that we receive online orders 24 hours a day. Therefore, an item you have selected may become sold out between updates of stock availability on the website and the time of your order.
If an item you have selected has sold out, we will attempt to contact you at the email address and telephone numbers provided with your order to advise if and when stock will become available.
We will not be liable for a failure to deliver your order due to circumstances beyond our control, and if we cannot deliver, we will refund your payment.
If there is a major problem with a product, you are entitled to either a full refund of the cost for faulty/damaged goods or a replacement of those items with identical new goods (subject to availability).
If you have a minor problem with a product or service, Improved Living Solutions can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund.
In addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and subject to the conditions set out below, if for any reason you no longer want the items you have purchased, or wish to exchange for another product, you may return the items purchased from the Improved living solutions Online Store to original dispatch location.
Please observe the return or exchange conditions below:
(1) The item must be returned within 30 days of purchase;
(2) The item(s) must be returned to us in its original condition, unworn with no signs of wear and tear, along with any packaging that the item(s) arrived in.
(3) If you wish to return any item(s) you will need to email Improved living solutions (email@example.com) with a request to either exchange or refund your order. The email must contain your original order number
(4) A Returns Form will then be emailed to you
(5) Any item(s) that are to be returned to Improved living solutions must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
(6) Improved living solutions may refuse to give you a refund or exchange if the 30-day return date is exceeded.
(7) All return shipping is at the senders’ cost. Improved living solutions does not cover the cost of return shipping.
(8) Upon receiving the items from the customer, if Improved living solutions believes that the item(s) has been worn, used or damaged by the customer, Improved living solutions reserves the right to refuse a refund and will return the item(s) to you.
(9) Improved living solutions items purchased outside of our online store cannot be returned to us. You will need to contact the stocklist that you purchased from for further information.
(10) Upon receiving and inspection of your return, we will contact you about next steps.
(11) Once determined the return is in compliance with clause 2, we will, at your request, (a) refund the Price of the Product returned to your original payment method; (b) provide you with a store credit worth at the value of the Product returned; or (c) exchange the Product for another size or style.
(12) Nothing in this clause is intended to exclude any rights in clause 6 or any of your statutory rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law.
(13) A restocking fee (20% of the Returned Product Price) may apply
We currently do not provide International shipping for orders placed on our online store, all International orders will be canceled.